While managing color in Animate may seem fairly straightforward at first glance, there are some nonobvious things to know that can help with color workflows.
- [Instructor] While managing color in Animate,…it may seem fairly straightforward at first glance,…there are some things to know…which can help with color workflows…which may not be so obvious.…So, we've already seen inside of Animate…how to modify the stage color…from the Properties panel,…we've also toyed a bit with the stroke color…and the fill color through the Tools panel.…Note, however, there is a toggle down here…where you can swap each of these colors…with the click of your mouse.…Aside from these tools,…there is also a dedicated Color panel.…
From here we can choose…whether we're dealing with solid color,…a linear or a radial gradient…or applying a bitmap fill from our library.…We can choose whether we're modifying the color…of our stroke or our fill…and we get very similar controls here…in order to switch to black and white…and to swap each of these colors from stroke to fill…and back again.…If I wanted to select a color,…I can always click to bring up this color picker here…to change it…and this also gives me a little eyedropper…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.