Get started with Adobe Animate CC. Learn how to use Animate to create rich graphics and interactive animations for websites, apps, and games.
- Hi, I'm Joseph Labrecque. In this course, we're going to use Adobe Animate CC to design an interactive web-based project, while getting a solid grasp of the basics of working with Animate CC. We'll start with an overview of the application itself, and proceed with document set-up and configuration. From there, we'll learn how to import various assets for us, within an Animate project, create our own vector assets with internal tools, and modify such assets as symbols for use in the project library.
We then go about animating both shapes and complex symbols through the Animate CC tweening system, with assistance from the powerful motion editor. Additionally, we'll explore the use of text within our project and even include a set of interactive elements. Whether you are just learning this program, or simply want a refresher, let's now move ahead and learn the basics of Adobe Animate CC.
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.