When you get deep enough into a project, organization becomes critical. It’s best to keep the Timeline as organized as possible. One way of doing this is by grouping layers into folders.
- [Instructor] When we get deep enough…into a project, organization becomes critical.…It's best to keep the timeline as organized as possible,…and one way of doing this is by grouping…layers into folders and naming those layers appropriately.…What we're going to do is create a new folder,…using the New Folder button right here…at the top of the timeline.…If we select that, we get a new folder that is empty.…Let's double-click on that.…And we'll simply call this Static Background.…And inside, we will place all of our layers…that are going to be just static background elements.…
This is going to include our grunge texture,…which I'm going to rename to Texture,…and we'll just drag and drop that…within our Static Background folder.…You can see it appears within there now,…because it's indented,…and if we collapse the folder, we don't see it anymore.…Let's move our gradient wash under there, as well.…I'm just going to rename this to Wash.…And then we have our edge decorators from Adobe Illustrator.…
Let's bring that up into the folder.…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.