See how to complete the navigation elements by adding button instances to the animated navigation movie clip, along with distinct label overlays.
- [Instructor] We'll now go ahead…and complete the navigation elements…by adding button instances…to the animated navigation movie clip…along with distinct label overlays.…What we'll do is unlock the LinkBar layer…and then double click…upon the LinkBar movie clip symbol instance…to enter it.…Right now we've just got this background layer right here…that just sort of animates a little bit.…Let's add a new layer…by pressing the New Layer button…and we'll double click to rename this to Buttons…locking down the background layer…so we don't actually change anything with that,…we can go ahead and open up our project library…and within the Symbols folder,…we have StarBtn, let's pull out three instances of StarBtn…and just space them like that for now.…
They don't have to be perfect…and now we'll add a text layer above that,…so create a new layer, double click…and name it Text.…Now, if you remember,…let's enter into one of these button symbol instances…and we can see on the hit state…that it extends quite a bit.…This is almost too much…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.