One last thing to add to this project is a bit of audio. You’ve already imported an audio file into the project library; now, have a look at how to go ahead and apply this sound to your project.
- One last thing to add to this project is a bit of audio.…We've already imported an audio file…into the project library, so let's have a look…at how to go ahead and apply this sound to our project.…Going over to the project library, we can see…within our sounds folder that we have "selection.wav."…This was previously imported into our project.…Now, if we want to use this, what we need to do…is go into the instance that we want to use it within.…We could always drag this on to any of the layers here,…in the main timeline, however we want it to trigger…whenever we hover over any of these buttons.…
So to do that, we have to go within…StarBtn, which is a button symbol.…So let's double-click on that,…and that brings us into StarBtn.…Let's create a new layer, and rename this layer "audio."…With that layer created, inside the "Over" Keyframe,…right-click and choose "Insert Keyframe."…Now that we have a blank Keyframe here,…we're able to actually pull our audio onto the stage…and apply it to the Keyframe.…
Choose the wave file from your library,…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.