You've seen that Animate CC can import pixel-based and vector graphics for use in a project—but imported files do not necessarily need to be visible assets. See how to pull an audio file into the project as well.
- [Instructor] We've seen that Animate CC can import…pixel-based and vector graphics for use in a project…but imported files do not necessarily…need to be visible assets.…Let's go ahead and pull an audio file…into the project as well.…The mechanism to import audio is very similar…to that of Photoshop, Illustrator, and so forth.…We can choose File, Import, but in this case…I'm going to import directly to the library…because we're not going to use this sound file just yet.…We'll just store it in there for later.…
So import to library and from here…we can choose the wave file called selection.wav…from our Exercise files and choose Open.…All right, as you can see nothing is going on…down here in our timeline.…However, if we look inside of the library…then here is our selection.wav.…Let's go ahead and play this back…using the controls up here.…(bell chiming)…(bell chiming)…So it's a very short selection chime.…
We'll keep this sound file within the library for now…and use it again in our project…once the appropriate time arrives.…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.