Not only can Animate ingest web standard image file formats, but you can also import full Photoshop documents into your project with a good set of control over certain aspects of the PSD structure.
- [Instructor] Not only can Animate ingest web standard…image file formats, but we can also import…full photoshopped documents into our project…with a good set of control over certain aspects…of the PSD structure.…Before we import this into Animate itself…let's have a look at the document within Photoshop.…Here we can see a nice background texture…and we have two layers here.…A grunge texture layer and a piece of text…that declares this as a background texture.…So, a very simple document in Photoshop.…
Moving back over to Animate CC, what we're going to do…is choose File, Import, and once again,…Import to Stage.…Here we can choose the Photoshop document…that's been supplied in the Exercise Files…and hit Open.…Alright, so there are our two layers from Photoshop.…We have this text layer and we can choose…different options for this layer.…We can import it as a bitmap image…with editable layer styles, or as a flattened bitmap image.…
To be truthful though, this is only an identifier.…We don't actually want to even bring…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.