One of more powerful aspects of Animate CC is the way it is able to handle vector graphics. Importing an Adobe Illustrator file is just as simple and straightforward as importing a Photoshop document.
- [Presenter] One of the more powerful aspects of Animate CC…is the way it's able to handle vector graphics.…Importing an Adobe Illustrator file is just as simple…and straight forward as importing a Photoshop document.…Let's go and have a peek,…add Adobe Illustrator with a document…we'll import already open.…Now this is very, very simple,…all we have here are just a couple of objects…called Jagged Edge, Other Jaggies.…They basically are just this kind of…boarder we're going to import.…And the thing here is we want to import this…as scalable vector data and not as a bitmap,…as we did in the Photoshop instance.…
Moving back over to Adobe Animate,…we'll once again choose File, Import…and in this case, we cannot Import to Stage.…The reason for this is because we've locked all our layers.…Let's go ahead and create a new layer…and with that layer selected, try it again.…File, Import, ah, now we have Import to Stage,…select that and choose edge-decorators,…which is an Adobe Illustrator file.…
Open and this brings up…the import edge-decorators.ai to Stage dialer.…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.