Animate CC can be used with a variety of image file formats such as .png or .jpg. It is simply a matter of importing the files you would like to use into your project.
- [Instructor] Animate can be used with a variety…of image file formats such as PNG or a JPG.…It's simply a matter of importing the files…you would like to use into your project.…What we'll do is from within our project…choose file, import, and we have the choice to either…import to stage or import to library.…I'm going to choose import to stage…which will also import it to the library as well.…As you can see inside of the exercise files,…we have person photo JPG which is a photo of myself.…
However, you're of course encouraged…to use a photo of yourself as well.…If we look here, we can select the type of files…that we might want to import.…We're choosing all openable formats here…which is a very long list of file types.…Let's hit open, and then there is the photo…imported to the stage.…When it's added to the stage,…you'll notice it's also selected.…You can tell there's sort of a blue selection outline…around the bitmap instance.…
If I click off of there, the outline goes away.…Using the selection tool, we can always click on it again…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.