Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Adobe Animate CC New Features.
- [Instructor] In this course, we've taken a look…at the new features and enhancements…included in this release of Adobe Animate CC.…These new features include enhancements…to the user interface and timeline,…shaping classic tweens with easing,…new ways of dealing with frame span adjustments,…and new methods of writing code in HTML 5 Canvas.…We also examined the new and advanced layers functionality,…which includes the layer depth panel,…ways of fulfilling the camera view,…and attaching layers to the camera,…even a new virtual camera API…for programmatic camera and depth controls…across ActionScript 2.0,…HTML 5 Canvas, and even WebGL.…
I'm Joseph Labrecque and thanks for joining me.…
- Enhanced animation tooling
- Frame Picker enhancements
- Custom ease presets for shape tweens
- Resetting the camera position
- Interactivity enhancements
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover general enhancements to Adobe Animate CC, including changes to the interface, timeline enhancements, the updated Actions Wizard, and using the camera with layer depth.