With your new document created, you can now go ahead and make some decisions around some general project settings like background color, height, width, and so on.
- [Instructor] With our new document created,…we can now go ahead and make some decisions…around general project settings like background color,…height, width, and so on.…So, notice that inside of the properties panel,…we can see that we have a document,…the name of the document, and then…we have different settings for publish,…properties, history, accessibility, and so on.…Let's go ahead and collapse the panels…we don't really care for, leaving only…the properties section exposed.…
The first thing we'll do is change the width and height.…So, I want the width to be 747 pixels.…And for height, let's do 420.…For the stage background color,…I'm going to type in a value here of E2C59F.…That's going to give us this nice tan color.…And the last thing I want to change…is the frames per second, or FPS setting.…
We can find that right up top here,…and it's set right now to 24 frames per second.…I'm going to change this to be 30 frames per second.…Notice, as soon as I change my FPS setting…in the properties to 30, the different markers…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.