Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Further information, part of Adobe Animate for UX Design.
- [Joseph] In this course, we've had a look … at designing user experiences with the tools … and workflows available in Adobe Animate. … We've seen how to design a new project from scratch … using platforms within Animate, … and configure a document for UX Design purposes. … We also designed a set of reusable assets … and had a look at how the timeline can be used … in defining screens and states to enrich our experiences. … Finally, we looked at how to prototype … user interactions and even publish our designs … through a variety of additional platforms. … I'm Joseph Labrecque, and thanks for joining me. … …
- Setting up a UX project in Animate
- Drawing simple shapes
- Adding text
- Creating symbols
- Building interactive states
- Defining screens in the timeline
- Linking between screens
- Animating interactions
- Publishing and exporting your project
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with Adobe Animatewith Joseph Labrecque1h 50m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Working with Shapes and Text
3. Building Reusable Assets
4. Using the Timeline to Define Screens
5. Prototyping Experiences
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.