Animate now comes with a set of easing presets for both classic and shape tweens which are very similar to those available when using motion tweens. The ease presets when published for HTML5 Canvas documents use the native easing functions of TweenJS.
- [Josh] Animate now comes with a set of…easing presets for both classic and shape tweens,…which are very similar to those available…when using motion tweens.…Let's lock down our Cup layer…and unlock the Carafe layer.…We can see if we scrub the timeline,…the Carafe kinda comes down and goes back up,…but there isn't any tweening going on here.…Let's go ahead and select a number of these frames,…and then, right-click,…and choose to create a Classic Tween…on our Carafe.…
As you can see, we have a Classic tween…from key frame to key frame,…and we can also preview this by hitting Play…and watching our tween.…So, let's go ahead and choose one of these tweens…by clicking anywhere between the two key frames.…And we can see in the tweening area,…how, right now, we have no Ease.…Now this is the new bit, because we can…click on that and select from a number…of different Ease styles.…
So, Linear, Ease In, Ease Out,…In Out and even Custom Eases.…So if we click something like Ease In,…we can choose from Quad, Cubic, Quart, Quin,…
- Enhanced animation tooling
- Frame Picker enhancements
- Custom ease presets for shape tweens
- Resetting the camera position
- Interactivity enhancements
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover general enhancements to Adobe Animate CC, including changes to the interface, timeline enhancements, the updated Actions Wizard, and using the camera with layer depth.