While classic tweens have been able to possess custom property eases for years, we can apply a custom ease to shape tweens in a similar manner. With this, every tween type within Animate can now have both easing presets and custom eases applied.
- [Instructor] While classic tweens…have been able to possess custom property eases for years.…We can apply custom ease to shape tweens now,…in a similar manner.…So as we go through this,…you'll note that we have…this little coffee drip that occurs.…Right about there.…So let's actually go ahead and add a shape tween to this.…What we'll do is lock our carafe layer.…Unlock our drip layer.…And turn our drip mask visibility off.…
Now that I've done that,…I can click between the two key frames.…Inside of our drip layer,…right click and choose to create S-shaped tween,…because this is just a simple shape…that we're dealing with here.…Now we have this nice little shaped tween.…where the drip of coffee ...…Falls into our cup.…Note if we turn on the drip mask layer and lock both,…that we can see this even better.…
So there we go.…Now if I go ahead and click on this particular tween,…note that we also are able to provide an ease type…to the actual shape tween.…However, as mentioned, we now also have the ability…to edit our easing to create…
- Enhanced animation tooling
- Frame Picker enhancements
- Custom ease presets for shape tweens
- Resetting the camera position
- Interactivity enhancements
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover general enhancements to Adobe Animate CC, including changes to the interface, timeline enhancements, the updated Actions Wizard, and using the camera with layer depth.