- Drawing and animating content in Animate
- Encapsulating animations as symbols
- Exporting still images, GIFs, and videos
- Adapting your Animate content for social profiles
- Modifying and posting content on various platforms
Skill Level Beginner
- [Joseph] Hi, I'm Joseph Labrecque. In this course, we'll have a look at creating social content using Adobe Animate to target a number of popular social networking platforms. The first thing we'll cover is the creation of our project. We'll build out some simple design assets and animate them using Animate's robust and flexible tweening system. Not only that, but since we'll be repurposing the content for many resolutions and formats across social networks, we'll be sure to work in a smart way that makes it simple to adapt our project to a variety of uses. We'll then get an overview of the various export options for still images, animated GIF images, animated video files, and more. Finally, we'll modify and export both still and motion media for social network profile elements and shared content, all using the recommended settings for each platform. All right, let's get going.