Before watching this course on Animate CC for Web Designers you need to know browser basics and how to create basic graphics.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Now there are a certain number of things you should know before watching this course. Quite frankly, it is for web designers, so I am assuming a certain amount of knowledge. In fact, I assume you know what a PSD is, HTML, you're working with CSS, right, and in general, you're aware of general file types, SVG, AI, PSD, GIF animations. And I specifically call out and make reference to Illustrator and Photoshop, and call comparisons between those apps and Animate.
So it would really help if you know those apps as well. But, in general, I'm assuming basic web designer knowledge, which is gonna be file types, using those files, and using the programs that create those files.
- Setting up projects and changing project types
- Using text and fonts, including web fonts
- Creating graphics
- Importing raster images and vector graphics
- Working with the timeline and keyframes
- Using classic, motion, and shape tweens
- Creating scripted animation
- Publishing to HTML, SWF, SVG, and WebGL