You’ve had a look at many of the new enhancements in this version of Animate—but there's actually much more to consider. Considering all of these features atop what you've seen demonstrated through the previous portions of this course—this newest release of Animate has much to offer.
- [Narrator] We've had a look at many of the new…enhancements in this version of Animate,…but there is actually much more to consider.…Animate now includes support for HiDPI on Windows.…Note that this feature already existed on macOS.…This provides nice crisp UI when using the program…at HiDPI resolutions.…There's been a focus on brush performance.…Previous to this release,…there was often a bit of a lag when drawing quick strokes.…
The Animate team has recognized this…and has improved performance of the brush.…Animate now comes with contextual notifications…for certain things.…These tips will display from time to time…based on the current action taken…and are meant to be a helpful guide.…We now have a preference to control stage outline.…With this release, through the general preferences,…you can now choose to hide the stage border…if you don't wanna see it.…
You also now have the ability to apply the stage color…to your entire pasteboard.…This makes the drawing surface seem much more free…than it has in the past.…
- Enhanced animation tooling
- Frame Picker enhancements
- Custom ease presets for shape tweens
- Resetting the camera position
- Interactivity enhancements
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover general enhancements to Adobe Animate CC, including changes to the interface, timeline enhancements, the updated Actions Wizard, and using the camera with layer depth.