Animate CC makes it very simple to add common interactions to your project. The first thing you need to do is to stop the project from playing automatically, and make your start button clickable.
- [Instructor] Animate CC makes it very simple…to add common interactions to our project.…The first thing we need to do…is stop the project from playing automatically…and then make our Start button clickable.…So, before we do that,…the text that we currently have right now…within the Start button here is text…that's been transformed into shapes.…The name here has also been transformed into shapes.…However, the little quote has not.…Depending upon the font you're using,…even with static text,…sometimes the font doesn't render correctly…in HTML5 Canvas,…so what we're going to do is unlock the quote layer,…select it and do control or command + B twice…in order to create simple shapes out of this.…
If we want to be more organized,…we can also click this button right here…to create a drawing object out of those shapes.…Now if we go ahead and do a control test,…we can see that all of our text renders perfectly.…Back to the task at hand.…I'm going to relock the quote layer…and what we're going to do…is create a new layer above the start layer…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.