Understand which website and situations are a good fit for using Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] To make the most out of AdSense,…it's important to have an idea of which situations…are best fit for using AdSense as a form of monetization.…Although it's possible to earn a full income…just by using Google AdSense, it's generally best…to use AdSense alongside other forms…of website monetization.…AdSense is also a great way to earn extra income…on a web property that you've already established…but have not yet monetized.…Once Google AdSense has been implemented on your website,…there's very little maintenance needed,…and therefore, it acts as great supplemental income.…
AdSense can also be used on websites…that sell a product or service.…For example, maybe you have a website that sells t-shirts.…Although you're hopefully making money…off of t-shirt sales, there's still an opportunity…to set up Google AdSense and earn a little extra income…with very little additional work.…At the same time, maybe you have a blog about comic books…that you're currently working on as a hobby.…Hobbies are great, but hobbies that also generate income…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.