Learn how to generate revenue from your website by displaying ads with Google AdSense.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Anson Alexander, and welcome to learn Google AdSense, the basics. In this course, we'll look at using Google AdSense to display and earn revenue from advertisements on your website. I'll start by showing you how to set up and configure a Google AdSense account. Then I'll go over some key concepts and terms related to both the digital advertising and the digital publishing industry. I'll show you how to use AdSense on your website to start displaying advertisements and earn revenue. We'll take a look at how to identify advertising trends and maximize the performance of the ads being displayed on your website using AdSense performance reports.
We'll be covering all of these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques for you to start earning revenue on your website or blog using Google AdSense. Now, let's get started with learn Google AdSense, the basics.
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.