Learn how to install the Google Publisher toolbar to review ads more quickly on your website
- [Voiceover] By default, any website that places…ad units using your AdSense code,…will generate revenue for your AdSense account.…That means that out of the box…no configuration is needed on your part…to place AdSense codes on multiple websites.…Some problems from this can arise, however.…So, I'd like to show you how you can use AdSense…with multiple websites while at the same time…limit not authorized websites from using your AdSense code.…To take a look at this, let's click on the gear icon…in the top right corner.…From here, we'll click on Settings.…
From this page, move on over to the left side…and click on Site management.…As you can see to the top right of the screen,…we have an option to click a checkbox…and only allow authorized sites to use our AdSense code.…Let me explain why this is a good idea.…If you're producing quality content,…which I hope you are, there will be people…that will completely plagiarize your content…and paste entire articles of yours,…including your ad unit code on their own website.…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Introduction to Content Marketingwith C.C. Chapman57m 32s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.