Have a basic understanding of how AdSense can also be used for games and video (YouTube)
- [Voiceover] In addition to using Google AdSense…to monetize your website or blog,…you can also use Google AdSense…to monetize video games that you develop…or video that you're just playing on your website.…Because this is an advanced feature of Google AdSense,…it won't be covered in full detail…in the Basics course of AdSense,…but it's important to note where…you can access and apply to use these features.…To apply for AdSense for games and video,…navigate to the My Ads section…of your Google AdSense account.…From here, go ahead and click on the link…on the left side of your screen that says Other Products.…
On the page that appears, you have the option…to apply for AdSense for games and AdSense for video.…If you plan on uploading videos to your website…and monetizing them with advertisements,…one of your best options is probably…to upload those videos to YouTube, which,…by the way, it is also owned by Google,…and then monetize those videos using the YouTube platform.…This method of monetizing your videos will generally…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.