Understand approximately how much money you can expect to earn with Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] Most people's first question…regarding Google Adsense is how much money will I earn?…Although this is a very valid question, it's quite…difficult to answer because there are a lot of variables…that come into play regarding earnings from Google Adsense.…The two primary variables that determine how much…you earn on Adsense are the number of impressions…that you receive and the quality and topic of your content.…If your earnings from Adsense were simply based on…impressions and nothing else, it would be easy to gauge how…much money you could expect to make.…
We could say that for every 1,000 impressions you…receive, you earn $10 and since your site receives…20,000 impressions a month, you'll make $200 per month.…The question then becomes why don't all publishers…receive the same amount of revenue per 1,000 impressions?…The answer is because different advertisers are…willing to pay different amounts depending on the…topic and quality of the content on a website.…Remember advertisers aren't paying a flat rate…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.