Have an idea of some of the limitations of Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] In the last video,…we went over the earning power of Google AdSense.…At this point, you may be starting to see…some of the limitations of using Google AdSense.…Again, you can make a full-time income off AdSense,…but it's not likely and it takes a lot of work…and effort to receive enough impressions to do so.…That being said, Google AdSense is best used…as a supplemental form of revenue for your website…and not necessarily the primary form of revenue.…Also, remember that as a publisher,…you're letting Google AdSense automatically…place advertisements on your website.…
This means that you have a limited ability…to review and approve ads before they appear on your site.…Advertisers are also letting Google automatically…place their ads on websites without a full thorough review.…Because of this, advertisers are probably not willing…to pay quite as much as if they had…handpicked and approved specific websites…that they know will attract their target audience.…By using AdSense, you're allowing Google…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Google AdWords Essential Trainingwith Brad Batesole3h 28m Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.