Learn how to track ad data based on specific pages within your website
- [Voiceover] In Google AdSense,…URL channels allow you to…track the ad performance of a specific page…or post on your website.…This is really important in understanding…what type of content on your website…is most profitable with AdSense.…Believe it or not, there may be some posts on your website…that earn more AdSense revenue than other posts…that even might have more page views and be using…the exact same ad units.…As we talked about earlier in the course,…the amount of money advertisers are willing to pay for their…ads to display in a particular post depends heavily…on the topic of the post and the keywords within that post.…
To configure URL channels in AdSense,…we first need to navigate to the My ads section of AdSense.…From the My ads section,…we need to click on the URL channels link…in the left side of our screen.…Once we're in the URL channels section,…just like when we created a custom channel,…we can click the button…at the top left that says + New URL channel.…So, as you can see, I have another tab open…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.