Learn how to sort and filter information in Google AdSense performance reports
- [Voiceover] In the last video, we took a look…at the performance reports section of Google AdSense.…We saw some basic information such as page views…and estimated earnings.…In this video we're going to take…a more detailed look at our Performance reports…and I'm going to show you…how you can filter some information out.…So let's go ahead and head back…to the Performance reports section of Google AdSense.…From here, I actually want to take a look…at a broader range of information.…So I'm going to change my Date Filter…in the top-right corner to Last Month…so we have a whole month's worth of data.…
When I do that, you can see that we have…all the basic information that we saw…in the last video, but let's move over…to the left side of our screen…where we have our filters.…We're going to access the Common reports section…and then I'm going to click on Countries.…I'm going to scroll down to the table view here.…I wanna look for which countries…are earning me the most AdSense revenue per view,…not necessarily the most overall.…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.