Learn how you can download the AdSense app and how it can be beneficial to your
- [Voiceover] Earlier in the course,…we talked about the Google AdSense program policies,…such as not being able to click on advertisements…on our own website.…If at some point you think that your website…may have been flagged for a policy violation…or if you just wanna check and make sure…that you haven't been, you can do so on Google AdSense…by navigating to the top right corner of your screen,…clicking on the gear icon,…and then clicking on the Status link.…On the page that appears, any violations will be listed…with the name of the violation, the date that it occurred,…the current status of the violation,…and the consequence as a result of that violation.…
Not all violations result in your Google AdSense account…being shut down, and you should be able to tell…what the status of your account is…by taking a look at this screen.…If you don't have any policy violations on record,…you should be good to go in displaying advertisements…with Google AdSense on your website.…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.