Review and manage payment information and details in AdSense
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] As you start to accrue revenue…in your Google Adsense account,…It's important to know where you can…look at your Google Adsense transaction history,…or where you can update any payment information.…To access this area of Adsense,…we're going to navigate to the the top right of our screen…and click on the gear icon.…From here I can click on the payments link.…In the payments section of Adsense,…we actually have three tabs available to us…on the left side of our screen.…Payment history, payee profile and payment settings.…In the payment history section,…we can review the history of any transactions…that have been made associated with our Adsense account.…
Also notice that on this screen,…we have the ability to sort through these transactions…by a number of different ways.…We can look at only our costs, earnings,…payments, adjustments, taxes.…You can click only one of these…to show only that data.…We could also export this data…into a CSV file to import it into Excel,…and we could change the timeframe…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Introduction to Content Marketingwith C.C. Chapman57m 32s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.