Learn how to navigate through the AdSense dashboard to discover key statisics about your ad performance
- [Voiceover] In this section of the course,…we're going to talk about the performance…of ads displayed in our website.…So we've gone ahead and we've added some sample data…into our account.…As you can see, we're still on the Google AdSense homepage,…but with data now on our account,…this homepage turns into a dashboard…where we can get a birds-eye view at some of the activity…within our AdSense account.…We can see our earnings for the current day,…as well as our earnings for the current month…and last month.…We could also compare our earnings…from this month to last month.…As we move down the page,…we can get a bit more detailed information…as to today's performance.…
We can see the number of page views we've received,…what our RPM is for today,…and again, that's one of my favorite metrics…to use here in Google AdSense.…You can see which countries are earning the most revenue…for your site and the top platforms that users are using…to access your website.…So without even going into the Performance Reports section…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Google AdWords Essential Trainingwith Brad Batesole3h 28m Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.