Learn how to navigate through the AdSense dashboard to discover key statisics about your ad performance
- [Voiceover] In this section of the course,…we're going to talk about the performance…of ads displayed in our website.…So we've gone ahead and we've added some sample data…into our account.…As you can see, we're still on the Google AdSense homepage,…but with data now on our account,…this homepage turns into a dashboard…where we can get a birds-eye view at some of the activity…within our AdSense account.…We can see our earnings for the current day,…as well as our earnings for the current month…and last month.…We could also compare our earnings…from this month to last month.…As we move down the page,…we can get a bit more detailed information…as to today's performance.…
We can see the number of page views we've received,…what our RPM is for today,…and again, that's one of my favorite metrics…to use here in Google AdSense.…You can see which countries are earning the most revenue…for your site and the top platforms that users are using…to access your website.…So without even going into the Performance Reports section…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.