Learn the details of how Google AdSense payments work and how to can add your payment information
- [Voiceover] Once your Google AdSense application…has been submitted and approved,…one of the first things that you want to do…is specify your payment information in AdSense…so that Google can send you…a direct deposit payment every month.…To do so, navigate to Google.com/AdSense…and log into your Google AdSense account.…From the Google AdSense dashboard,…you can navigate to the right side of your screen…and click on the gear icon.…In the drop down that appears,…click on the Payments link.…From the Payments section, make sure that you…click on the Payment settings tab…and here you can add a payment method,…which would usually be a bank account…where you would like Google AdSense…to deposit your earnings.…
Now, there's a threshold that you must meet…in order to receive a payment from Google, and that's $100.…As soon as your Google AdSense account…has a balance of $100 or more,…you'll receive a direct deposit payment…from Google the following month.…It's usually towards the last third of the month.…So, let's say you make $110 in February,…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.