Learn where you can find additional information to help with your AdSense experience
- [Voiceover] Now that you have an idea…of how to configure Google AdSense…and start earning revenue from advertisements…on your blog or website,…I'd like to share a few resources with you…that I use, so that you can continue…to optimize your AdSense performance.…First, it's always a good idea to keep an eye…on the official Google AdSense blog.…It's at adsense.blogspot.com, and features…regularly-updated articles containing tips…and tricks to make the most out of AdSense.…The second resource I recommend…is actually a tool.…Google Analytics is a powerful tool…that allows you to track information…about users visiting your website,…such as what source they came to your website from,…and what pages they visited on your site.…
By using Google Analytics,…you can gain powerful insight into…the browsing habits of your users,…and in turn, tweak your Google AdSense configuration…appropriately to increase revenue.…The next three resources I'd like to share…are all Search Engine Optimization blogs…that I follow regularly.…Search Engine Optimization or SEO…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.