Learn some strategies to help you maximize the revenue you earn from Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] In order to maximize…the potential revenue that you earn using AdSense,…I'd like to share with you some tips from my experience.…The most important thing that I can recommend when using…AdSense is to consistently produce high-quality content.…The more content of high-quality that you have,…the more visits you're going to receive,…the more time users are going to spend on your website,…and in turn, the more revenue that you'll earn from AdSense.…Prepare for the long game.…Build a following, gain repeat visitors.…You'll get the most success with AdSense…or really any monetization technique by doing this.…
Use the recommended ad unit sizes.…When you create an ad unit in Google AdSense,…Google recommends certain ad sizes for you to use.…They recommend these ad sizes because…they're the sizes that receive the most clicks…and generate the most revenue for AdSense publishers.…Use the maximum number of display units…on every page for your website.…Google allows you to place three ad units…on a single page on your site.…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.