Learn some strategies to help you maximize the revenue you earn from Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] In order to maximize…the potential revenue that you earn using AdSense,…I'd like to share with you some tips from my experience.…The most important thing that I can recommend when using…AdSense is to consistently produce high-quality content.…The more content of high-quality that you have,…the more visits you're going to receive,…the more time users are going to spend on your website,…and in turn, the more revenue that you'll earn from AdSense.…Prepare for the long game.…Build a following, gain repeat visitors.…You'll get the most success with AdSense…or really any monetization technique by doing this.…
Use the recommended ad unit sizes.…When you create an ad unit in Google AdSense,…Google recommends certain ad sizes for you to use.…They recommend these ad sizes because…they're the sizes that receive the most clicks…and generate the most revenue for AdSense publishers.…Use the maximum number of display units…on every page for your website.…Google allows you to place three ad units…on a single page on your site.…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.