- Display advertising basics
- Setting up your AdSense account
- Configuring new ads
- Creating custom channels
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Maximizing revenue
- Measuring AdSense performance
- Creating custom reports
- Using the AdSense app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Anson] With Google AdSense, nearly anyone can quickly start earning revenue from a blog or website. By understanding how the AdSense platform works, you can optimize how it operates on your website and increase your revenue without necessarily increasing your traffic. Through detailed analysis of AdSense performance reports, trends can be identified and more effective content and design decisions can be made going forward. In this course, we'll create a new AdSense account from scratch. We'll optimize our account to earn as much revenue as possible. My name is Anson Alexander and I've been using AdSense to earn revenue since 2011. Join me as I share what I've learned along the way and help you use AdSense to earn as much revenue as possible from your blog or website.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Get Started with AdSense
Initial AdSense setup5m 28s
3. Configure Ads
4. Customize Your AdSense Experience
5. Measure AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
AdSense resources2m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.