Learn how to add Google AdSense to your Google account or create an entirely new account
- [Voiceover] To get started using AdSense,…navigate to google.com/adsense…and click on the Get Started button at the top of the page.…On the page that appears,…Google tells us that a few things are required…to start using Google AdSense.…First of all, we need to be at least 18 years old,…and have a Google account.…You can create a new Google account…during the setup process,…or you can use one that you already have.…We also need a website that we can display advertisements on…and finally a postal address,…so that Google can mail us payments and tax information,…probably the most important part, well the payments that is.…
Once you're ready, go ahead…and click on the Sign Up Now button at top of the page.…On the page that appears, we need to either log into…our Google account that we already have,…or we can create a new one.…If you don't already have a Google account…that you'd like to use go ahead and create one now.…If you already have an account go ahead and sign in with it.…On the following page we need to provide a little more…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.