Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Granting access to other users, part of Learning Google AdSense.
- [Voiceover] If you're using AdSense…as part of an organization,…you may wanna grant other users access…to use the organization's AdSense account.…You can do this by first clicking on the gear icon…in the top right and then clicking on settings.…From here, we're going to navigate…to the left sidebar and click on access and authorization.…On the page that appears, we're in the user…management section, and this is where we can add…other users to our AdSense account.…All we have to do is enter email address…and then click the invite button.…Once they're invited, we have the option…of making them an administrator or a standard user.…
The only difference between the two,…a standard user can do anything in Google AdSense.…The only thing that they can't do is manage users.…So it's up to you which access you'd like to give them.…They should get an email at which point they can…choose to accept the access to Google AdSense…and then they'll be able to do everything…within AdSense except manage users.…They'll be able to create ad units,…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.