Learn how to export data from AdSense into spreadsheet format
- [Voiceover] As you begin to use Google AdSense…more and more, there may come a time when you need…to export data from your Google AdSense account…into Excel or a similar program.…It's very easy to do.…All you need to do is access the Performance Report section…of Google AdSense, which is where I'm at right now,…and then pull up the data that you wanna export.…So right now I'm just looking at the default report,…but I could drill down to a different one…of these common reports or one of the advanced reports…to pull up the data that I wanna export.…When I'm ready to export the data, I can just navigate…to the top right of the page,…and you'll see this button…next to the Add to My reports button…that's a downward pointing arrow,…and if I click on that, you can see that I can export…the data to Excel via a CSV file,…or I could also export it to Google Drive if I wanted to.…
So when I click to export to Excel,…you'll notice that it just downloads a CSV file,…and I could open that up.…I'm not going to open it up in Excel right now,…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.