Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading the AdSense app, part of Learning Google AdSense.
- [Voiceover] Once you have Google AdSense…set up on your website or on multiple websites,…it's probably a good idea to download…the Google AdSense app for either Android or iOS.…I'm going to go to a different tab here…where I have the Android version of the AdSense app open,…and you can see that you can get the same…information that you can get on AdSense.com,…but you can get out your mobile phone…so you can see how much revenue you've earned…for today and yesterday on the go.…You don't have to physically right in front of a computer.…Again, it's available in the Google Play Store for Android.…
So if you just search Google AdSense,…it should be the first thing that pops up.…And then if you have an iPhone or iPad,…you can search for Google AdSense in the App Store,…and you will get pretty much the same app.…Again, it shows you your earnings.…You can get pretty detailed in here.…You can drill down a little bit…using the menu up here at the top left,…and again, it's just a great way…to get all that information on the go…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.