Place your first ad unit in your website for an ad to be displayed
- [Voiceover] In the previous video,…we created our first ad unit and now in this video,…we need to place the code from that ad unit…into our website for advertisements to begin showing up.…When we clicked on the save and get code button,…this pop up box appeared…with the code that we need to add to our website.…You'll notice that in this box…we have two different options for the code type,…either asynchronous or synchronous.…This means that the Google AdSense code won't get in the way…of the other content loading on your website…so you're going to have faster page load times.…
If you need to use synchronous code,…you would probably know that so when in doubt,…just choose asynchronous.…Now we need to copy this code to our clipboard,…so I'm just going to clock in the ad code box…to highlight all of the code.…Now I'm going to right click and choose copy.…Once you have the code copied,…you need to move over to your website's back end…where all of the code is written.…This will obviously look different…depending on the content management system…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
Google AdWords Essential Trainingwith Brad Batesole3h 28m Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.