Block specific ad networks (third pary companeis) from displayed ads on your website
- [Voiceover] Hopefully by now,…you can see the value that can be gained…by taking a look at the performance reports here in AdSense.…In this video, I'm going to take it one step further…and make looking at all of that data a little bit easier.…So let's go ahead and head back over to the…performance report section here in AdSense.…Now let's say everyday I want to know…how my website has performed on the previous day…for visitors from the United States.…What I can do is I can actually narrowing down my data…to the view that I want to save as a custom report.…
So I'm going to go ahead and click on common reports.…I'm going to click on countries…and I'm going to find the United States…and click on the United States.…Now at the top right of my screen,…you'll see that there's a blue button…that says add to my reports.…To save this as a custom report,…I'm just going to click on this button.…I need to give this report a name…so I'll just call it yesterday's US performance…and I definitely want this report to run automatically…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.