Style aspects of the ads displayed on your site to your preference
- [Voiceover] When we created our first ad unit…earlier on in the course,…we had the option to use…one of Google's default styles for text ads…or we could create a custom style…that's more suited for the theme of our website.…Let's take a look at how we can configure…more custom styles for text ads…without having to create…an entirely new ad unit.…Once these styles are configured,…we can reuse them as many times as we'd like…as we create additional ad units for our site.…We can do this in the Ad style section of Google AdSense.…To access this section,…go ahead and click on My ads…at the top of your Google AdSense homepage.…
From here,…in the left sidebar of your screen,…go ahead and click on the Ad styles link.…On the page that appears,…you can create a completely new ad style…by clicking on the New ad style box towards the bottom,…but there are also a few default ad styles…already created by Google.…If you mouse over these ad styles,…you'll notice that you can click on copy and edit…and it will create a copy of the ad style…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.