Review any policy violations that have been linked to your account
- [Voiceover] As you use Google AdSense,…there may come a time where you need to configure…some of your account settings,…such as your email preferences.…To do this in AdSense, we're going to navigate…to the top right corner of our screen…and click on the gear icon.…From here, we'll click on settings.…On the page that appears, you'll notice that we have…the opportunity to edit our Google account password.…We could also change our contact name.…Be aware that this name is different from your billing name.…This is the name that Google's going to address you as…when they send you emails and notifications.…We can also change the contact email associated…with our Google AdSense account…and the contact phone number.…
If any of that information ever changes,…this is where you can update it.…Down below, we have the opportunity to configure…all of our email preferences.…So when we first set up the account,…we subscribed to all of the available…AdSense newsletters because they send a lot of…interesting information and helpful tips.…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.