Review any policy violations that have been linked to your account
- [Voiceover] As you use Google AdSense,…there may come a time where you need to configure…some of your account settings,…such as your email preferences.…To do this in AdSense, we're going to navigate…to the top right corner of our screen…and click on the gear icon.…From here, we'll click on settings.…On the page that appears, you'll notice that we have…the opportunity to edit our Google account password.…We could also change our contact name.…Be aware that this name is different from your billing name.…This is the name that Google's going to address you as…when they send you emails and notifications.…We can also change the contact email associated…with our Google AdSense account…and the contact phone number.…
If any of that information ever changes,…this is where you can update it.…Down below, we have the opportunity to configure…all of our email preferences.…So when we first set up the account,…we subscribed to all of the available…AdSense newsletters because they send a lot of…interesting information and helpful tips.…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.