Learn where all of the primary features are located within Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] Now that we've finished setting up…our AdSense account, it's time to look at…the primary navigation and learn where everything…is located within AdSense.…When you first log into your account,…you'll be on the AdSense home page.…This page serves as a dashboard for publishers…to gain quick overview of their AdSense performance.…At the top of the AdSense home page,…financial metrics for both the current date…and current month are displayed.…As we scroll further down the page,…you'll notice that additional information…and statistics related to the current day are displayed.…
We'll talk more about these numbers later on…in the video series, but for now,…let's talk about the different links at the top of the page.…This is the primary navigation in Google AdSense…and you can see that we're currently on the Home page…because it's highlighted in blue.…The next link available to us is the My ads link.…This is the area were we can create, modify, and delete ads…and ad placement locations for our website.…We will talk about this section in depth…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.