Learn where all of the primary features are located within Google AdSense
- [Voiceover] Now that we've finished setting up…our AdSense account, it's time to look at…the primary navigation and learn where everything…is located within AdSense.…When you first log into your account,…you'll be on the AdSense home page.…This page serves as a dashboard for publishers…to gain quick overview of their AdSense performance.…At the top of the AdSense home page,…financial metrics for both the current date…and current month are displayed.…As we scroll further down the page,…you'll notice that additional information…and statistics related to the current day are displayed.…
We'll talk more about these numbers later on…in the video series, but for now,…let's talk about the different links at the top of the page.…This is the primary navigation in Google AdSense…and you can see that we're currently on the Home page…because it's highlighted in blue.…The next link available to us is the My ads link.…This is the area were we can create, modify, and delete ads…and ad placement locations for our website.…We will talk about this section in depth…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.