Learn where all of the key features are located within the AdSense performance reports tab
- [Voiceover] To view performance reports…for how your Google AdSense advertisements…are performing on your website,…go ahead and click on the performance reports tab…at the top of your Google AdSense homepage.…When we first access the performance reports tab,…we're brought to the default report…in the my reports section…as you can see on the left side of the screen.…I'm going to go over this area of…performance reports shortly,…but first, let's access the performance reports…dashboard by clicking on dashboard…in the left sidebar.…The dashboard section in performance reports…is similar to the dashboard on the Google AdSense homepage,…but it features some additional information and charts.…
As you can see right off the bat,…we can see our estimated earnings,…page views and RPM for the last seven days.…We can change the date range that we'd like to view…by using the button on the top right of the page.…We can click on each of the three tabs…to pull up a graphical chart…related to that particular data.…For example, if I click on the page views tab,…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.