Learn where all of the key features are located within the AdSense performance reports tab
- [Voiceover] To view performance reports…for how your Google AdSense advertisements…are performing on your website,…go ahead and click on the performance reports tab…at the top of your Google AdSense homepage.…When we first access the performance reports tab,…we're brought to the default report…in the my reports section…as you can see on the left side of the screen.…I'm going to go over this area of…performance reports shortly,…but first, let's access the performance reports…dashboard by clicking on dashboard…in the left sidebar.…The dashboard section in performance reports…is similar to the dashboard on the Google AdSense homepage,…but it features some additional information and charts.…
As you can see right off the bat,…we can see our estimated earnings,…page views and RPM for the last seven days.…We can change the date range that we'd like to view…by using the button on the top right of the page.…We can click on each of the three tabs…to pull up a graphical chart…related to that particular data.…For example, if I click on the page views tab,…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.