View and manage messages in AdSense
- [Voiceover] As you use Google AdSense,…you may receive messages from the AdSense team…from time to time, and it's important to understand…where those messages are going to show up…in your AdSense account.…So if you take a look at the top right corner…of the screen here on the homepage,…you'll notice that there's a bell icon…that I mentioned briefly earlier in the course,…and if I click on that, you'll see…that this is the Notifications area,…and any time a new message is sent to me…from the AdSense team, it will appear in this area.…I will see a little number above the bell icon…telling me that I have a new notification,…and I could go ahead and click…on the notification to view it.…
Usually if they're things like if there's a specific update…to AdSense or maybe there's an error…with how your AdSense account is set up…or maybe you need to update some payment information,…but they're usually pretty helpful,…and I just want you to be aware…that this is where those messages are going to come in.…So if you see a little number up here by this bell icon,…
- Name the two primary variables that determine the revenue a publisher makes from an ad.
- Determine the appropriate ad unit size for your needs.
- Explore custom channels to track the performance of groups of ad units.
- Explain how to block ads and the impact this can have on your overall revenue.
- Recognize the differences between an administrator and a standard user.
- Identify the steps necessary to export data.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.