View and manage messages in AdSense
- [Voiceover] As you use Google AdSense,…you may receive messages from the AdSense team…from time to time, and it's important to understand…where those messages are going to show up…in your AdSense account.…So if you take a look at the top right corner…of the screen here on the homepage,…you'll notice that there's a bell icon…that I mentioned briefly earlier in the course,…and if I click on that, you'll see…that this is the Notifications area,…and any time a new message is sent to me…from the AdSense team, it will appear in this area.…I will see a little number above the bell icon…telling me that I have a new notification,…and I could go ahead and click…on the notification to view it.…
Usually if they're things like if there's a specific update…to AdSense or maybe there's an error…with how your AdSense account is set up…or maybe you need to update some payment information,…but they're usually pretty helpful,…and I just want you to be aware…that this is where those messages are going to come in.…So if you see a little number up here by this bell icon,…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.