If you are a lynda.com premium member, then you have access to the exercise files for this particular course. I highly recommend downloading the exercise files and placing them on your desktop. These exercise files contain all of the flipcharts that I use throughout the course. If at any time, you'd like to see how I created various elements or even use those elements in your own flipcharts. You can find them in folders that align with the various chapters. For example, here in Chapter 4, there's four different flipcharts that I use, and all of them are available to you. All of the exercise files are flipchart documents, meaning you can only open them in ActivInspire.
If you don't have access to the exercise files, please follow along using information that's appropriate for your classroom.
- Setting up a Promethean board
- Syncing your computer with your Promethean board
- Creating new presentations
- Annotating over your desktop
- Recording videos
- Adding timed quiz questions
- Controlling interactions in the Property Browser
- Using Magic Ink
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
1. Setting Up a Promethean Board
2. Exploring the ActivInspire Software
3. Teaching with a Promethean Board
4. Creating ActivInspire Interactive Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.