Join Aaron Quigley for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Create a self-answering, timed quiz question, part of Learning Promethean ActiveInspire.
…This challenge is to create a timed quiz that will automatically change pages from…the question page to the answer page after a certain time limit is reached.…To successfully complete this challenge, you should use…both multiple pages as well as the clock tool.…Using the clock tool, you should be able to set a minimum countdown time, and at…the end of that time, the page should…automatically advance from the question to the answer.…Successfully completing this challenge should take…anywhere from two to three minutes.…Best of luck and be sure to check out the next…video where I show the solution to the timed quiz challenge.…
- Setting up a Promethean board
- Syncing your computer with your Promethean board
- Creating new presentations
- Annotating over your desktop
- Recording videos
- Adding timed quiz questions
- Controlling interactions in the Property Browser
- Using Magic Ink
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up a Promethean Board
2. Exploring the ActivInspire Software
3. Teaching with a Promethean Board
4. Creating ActivInspire Interactive Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.