Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video JSON, part of Getting Started with ActionScript.
We have a variety of different data values in here. …So, first name mapping to Joseph, last name mapping to Labrecque and so forth. …But then, we also have these sort of nested objects in here. …So, the value for address Is actually an entirely new object, which contains other …sub values. So, how do we load this into, a Flash project? …We're going to import a number of classes first.…
- What is ActionScript and why should I learn it?
- ActionScript 2.0 vs. ActionScript 3.0
- Implementing external source code
- Working in Flash Professional and Flash Builder
- Understanding language fundamentals
- Working with ActionScript objects
Skill Level Beginner
ActionScript 3.0: Working with XMLwith Todd Perkins2h 27m Intermediate
ActionScript 3.0 Projects: Game Developmentwith Todd Perkins5h 38m Intermediate
ActionScript 3.0 in Flex Builder 2.0 Essential Trainingwith Joey Lott12h 46m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with ActionScript 3.0
AS3 language fundamentals7m 44s
2. Working in Flash Professional
3. Working in Flash Builder
4. AS3 Language Fundamentals
5. Working with AS3 Objects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.