ActionScript 3.0: Working with XMLwith Todd Perkins2h 27m Intermediate
ActionScript 3.0 in Flex Builder 2.0 Essential Trainingwith Joey Lott12h 46m Intermediate
1. Creating a Shooter Game
2. Creating a Ping Pong Game
3. Creating a Word Guessing Game
4. Creating a Blackjack Game
5. Creating a Slider Puzzle Game
6. Creating a Tank Battle Game
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Understanding game development
- Building a shooting game
- Making a Ping-Pong game
- Developing the enemy's artificial intelligence
- Creating a word-guessing game
- Placing tiles in a slider puzzle game
- Creating a tank battle game
- Winning and losing a game
Skill Level Intermediate
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.
All file sizes are estimates
- Ex_Files_AS3_Game_Dev.zip (24.2MB)