Flash CS4 Professional: Building Search Engine Friendly Sites
- Understanding search engines and SEO
- Adding deep links and bookmarking to Flash applications
- Optimizing HTML code in a web site
- Including searchable alternate content for browsers without the Flash Player
- Using SWFObject to help Flash SEO
- Setting up a testing server for Mac and Windows
- Monitoring SEO results
- A Flash website could be designed around the best ideas since the ice cream sandwich, but if customers can't find it, your business could melt away. (lively music) The searchability of a Flash site is a critical element of its design. In this course, I plan to give you the tools to make your Flash site more search engine friendly. Welcome to Flash Professional CS4, building search engine friendly sites.
I'm Todd Perkins. I've authored the book, Search Engine Optimization for Flash, and have created many Flash-based websites that have risen to the top in search engine results. So I know how much SEO can help a site's profile on the web. First off, let me say that this course assumes you're familiar with common web-programming languages, as I won't be teaching ActionScript or HTML. If you want to get up to speed on your web-programming languages, check out Lynda.com for the courses you need. That said, for you advanced Flash users out there, here's a look at some of the topics I'll be showing you.
I'll give you an overview of search engines and SEO. You'll see how to optimize code on your site. We'll get your site noticed by adding searchable alternate content for browsers that don't have the Flash player, and we'll also look at adding deep links and book-marking to Flash applications as well as using a single XML data source for Flash and HTML with PHP. By the time we get through with all of this, you'll have a site that's both search engine and people friendly. Now let's get started with Flash Professional CS4 building search engine friendly sites.
Bento 2 New Features13,797 Views
Troika's ABC Brand Campaign: Start to Finish56,397 Views
FileMaker Pro 9 Beyond the Basics159,348 Views
Learning iLife: iTunes 4, iPhoto 2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 381,191 Views
Up and Running with Premiere Elements 1363,284 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,996 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training631,228 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,930 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,538 Views