- View Offline
- Playing and pausing audio in a created player class
- Controlling audio progress and showing it in a text field
- Loading XML playlist data into the final player
- Animating a volume slider and using effects to add depth
- Making Flash applications sharable
- Viewing the finished player and taking it for a spin
Skill Level Intermediate
(upbeat music) - [Voiceover] Welcome to Flash CS4 Professional Audio Techniques. I'm Todd Perkins, and I'll be walking you through this title, teaching you how to use object-oriented programming techniques to manipulate audio in the Flash player. We'll look at how to load external sound files, how to control their playback, we'll work with building an XML playlist, controlling sound volume, sound progress, and we'll even talk about how to share your application over the web.
We have a lot to learn here, so let's get started.